Zachary G. Shook
Phone | (312) 332-8516
Fax | (312) 332-8451
- Business Torts and Commercial Litigation
- Catastrophic Injury and Loss Litigation
- Class Action Litigation
- Construction Law
- Medical Liability
- Nursing Home Litigation
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability Litigation and Counseling
- Professional Liability
- Propane and Explosives Litigation
- Toxic Tort / Environmental Litigation
- Transportation Litigation
Zachary G. Shook
Zachary G. Shook is an associate with experience in state and federal courts focusing his practice on medical liability, product liability litigation, construction litigation, commercial contract litigation, catastrophic injury and loss litigation, defense of toxic tort claims and commercial transportation litigation. Mr. Shook received his juris doctorate magna cum laude from The John Marshall Law School where he was the lead articles editor for The John Marshall Law Review.
- Illinois Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Illinois
- The John Marshall Law School, Chicago, IL, J.D.
- Magna Cum Laude
- Lead Articles Editor, The John Marshall Law Review
- Quarterfinalist, August A. Rendigs, Jr. National Products Liability Moot Court Competition, Cincinnati, Ohio
- CALI Award for Highest Grade: Civil Procedure I; Products Liability
- Michigan State University, James Madison College of Public Affairs, East Lansing, MI, B.A.
Publications and Presentations
- Different Roads to Deep Pockets Preventing Alternative Routes of Liability Against 3PLS, TIDA, Spring 2015 (Co-authored with Michael D. Huber) – Click to read
- Show Me the Contract: The Nonsensical Need for Contractual Privity on a Construction Site to Obtain Additional Insured Status, DRI The Critical Path, Winter Issue 2014 (Co-authored with Michael D. Huber) – Click to read
- Big Brother Riding Shotgun: Future Fourth Amendment Challenges to the FMCSA’s Looming EOBR Requirement, TIDA, Summer 2013 (Co-authored with Michael D. Huber) – Click to read.
- 2018 Illinois Rising Star listed in Super Lawyers Magazine and Chicago magazine