Jeffrey A. Siderius
Phone | (312) 332-8495
Fax | (312) 332-8451
Jeffrey A. Siderius
Jeffrey A. Siderius is a partner who has handled coverage and defense matters at trial court and appellate levels in 18 state and federal jurisdictions, addressing a wide array of substantive issues, including: asbestos, environmental, mass tort, construction injury, construction defect, additional insureds, high-level excess insurance, sexual molestation, automobile accident claims including such issues as permissive use, UM/UIM stacking, and primary-excess disputes, first-party property insurance, professional liability, products liability, EPLI and public entity liability.
- Illinois State Bar
- Colorado State Bar
- United States District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- United States District Court, Western District of Wisconsin
- U.S. Circuit Court for the Seventh Circuit
- University of Denver College of Law/Graduate School of Business and Public Management, Denver, CO, J.D., MBA
- Hope College, Holland, MI, B.A. magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
Admissions Pro Hac Vice
- United States District Court for the District of Arizona
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the District of New Hampshire
- California Superior Court, San Francisco County, California
- Florida District Court, Dade County, Miami, Florida
- Indiana Superior Court, St. Joseph County, Indiana
- Indiana Superior Court, Lake County, Indiana
- Kenosha County Circuit Court, Kenosha, Wisconsin
- Michigan District Court, Gratiot County, Michigan
- Milwaukee County Circuit Court, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Texas District Court, Harris County, Texas
- Washington County Circuit Court, Port Washington, Wisconsin
- Michigan Court of Appeals
- Wisconsin Court of Appeals
EPLI Claims Handlingand Coverage Issues, paper presentedat American Conference Institute Seventh Annual Forum on Employment Practices Liability Insurance, February 2002. E-Commerce and Insurance, Broker News, April 2000.
Insurance for Network Liabilities: A Current Approach, Mealey‘s Cyber Tech Litigation Report, June 1999.
Insurance for Electronic Data Risks – An Idea Whose Time Has Come? Mealey‘s Technology Insurance and Litigation Report, March 1999.
Let the Games Begin: Environmental Insurance Coveragein Wisconsin After Hills and WIPSCO, Environmental Claims Journal, Spring 1998.
The Casualty Claim File: Protection and Disclosure, CPCU Journal, September 1993.
Presentation at CLE training session for EMCAS entitled, “Construction Defect Triggers of Coverage,” Atlanta, Georgia, March 2-4, 2016.
“Using Appellate Counsel Effectively,” CLE/CE training session at XL Catlin, Exton, PA, January 28, 2016.